Thanks for stopping by our webpage. St Peters Seven Hills church is a community of diverse, ordinary people who share a common belief. We believe that Jesus is the most important person you could ever know.
Therefore, our desire is to be a community that:
- provides opportunities for all people to learn about who Jesus is and what he has done for us in his life, death and resurrection.
- supports and encourages each other to respond appropriately to his Lordship and offer of salvation.
Whether you are someone who has been following Jesus for a long time, or someone who just wants to starting to look into Jesus - we'd love to help you out.
To find out more take a look around the site, get in contact with us, or come along to any of our Sunday meetings.
Regular Sunday Meeting Times
- 9:00am - Traditional style Family Service
- 11:00am - Contemporary Family Service
- 1:30pm - African Bible Ministry
- 6:30pm - Young Adults Evening Service